Monday, October 8, 2007

Realization

When I began this blog I wanted to do somthing different and not be like every other dumb kid with a blog that whines about life.... but here is one of the few blogs I am going to write about my life:

I have been out of high school for about a year and a half and since then I think I have talked to 3 maybe 4 friends from school. I had the type of friends that would hang out with you at school but not outside of it. I only had a few I actually hung out with. I figured it wouldn't bother me because I have never had a ton of friends (as far as school.... still have church friends) but anyways there is this one friend that i have tried really hard to stay friends with and for some reason the feelings don't seem to reciprocate. She has lost most of her friends as well but for some reason even though I attempt to find time to hang out she dosnt really seem interested. I don't understand why you would not want to keep the friends that are still interested in hanging out,

well thanks for being part of my venting (at least it has nothing to do with Cornerstone lol)

God bless and goodnight,
Anthony

No comments:

 
Christian Blog Topsites