Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Don't give up!

At work today I was talking to one of the girls and I mentioned that I was going to school so i could become the head of whatever business I end up doing. Her reply was that there was no way this could happen because I had tried something previously and it wasn't working out so hot. At first i brushed it off but then I started thinking about it... what a crazy way to think about things! I did a little research and I found out that Thomas Edison tried some 15,000 different materials for the light bulb until they found the right one. Can you imagine what would have happened if they gave up after the first try? I would be in the dark right now and we would be in a completely different world (think of all the things we use light for).

People always say 'If at first you don't succeed, try and try again' that's at least half true because you should never give up on a dream (unless told so by Godly counsel but that's a different subject that I don't even want to dive into) but in choosing to try again in again learn from each time you fail and change something in what you did and keep changing until you finally you fulfill your dream. (even if it take 15,000 tries)

God bless,
Anthony

No comments:

 
Christian Blog Topsites