Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pray for me please

So as most of you know I have a internet radio show called Straight Up! Talk. I am flying to LA for Cornerstone, CA and I have 6 interviews with bands that are playing there. I am kinda nervous bout that but what I really need prayer for is I am also planning on doing a ton of evangelism down there so I need tons of prayer. I may find some wireless but idk so i doubt I will be able to write until I get back on Monday but i am gonna try to find someone to write for me that way you guys have something to read off here. I will have a ton to write about when I get back cuz Demon hunters playing their only show of 07 and they are debuting some new songs plus like I said I have 6 interviews and I am hoping to get some more impromptu interviews while I am there (I am pretty sure I get a press pass!!)

later guys and please click the widget on the side some of the blogs on there are very interesting (I found one yesterday talking about writing new commandments) not only can you find some cool stuff you also give me a credit for my blog to show up on someone else's blog. You can spread my blog around the world just by clicking a link (sounds like a good deal to me)

No comments:

 
Christian Blog Topsites