Saturday, September 15, 2007

the religion of peace??

I was looking through my google reader and stumbled upon this story the headline reads: "Al Qaeda Offers Bounty for Murder if Swedish Cartoonist". At first I just moved on and didn't think anything of it then I remembered a show that aired on CNN called "God Warriors" that was saying Christians and Muslims are the same as far as being "warriors" this got me to thinking last time I herd there is no bounty out for the murder of Kathy Griffin (who said very profane things about Jesus) So I don't understand where people get off saying the Islam is a 'religion of peace' and that Muslims and Christians are the same type of 'God Warrior'. Christians allow/put up with (based on your opinion) blasphemy on a daily basis and do nothing about it but one cartoonist makes a joke about Mohammad its off with the infidels head. I will leave the fact that Christians sit by while blasphemy occurs all around them on another day.

remember Christians that according to Rosie O'Donnell Christianity is the problem in America and according to all Liberals Islam is a religion of Peace (who blew up the twin towers again?)

thought you might find my train of though interesting and everybody remember to tune into my radio show at 3pm pacific at www.blogtalkradio.com/straightuptalk

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get what you're saying Anthony! But what can we do. Should we react and freak out every time someone blasphemies our Lord and Savior?!
-Amber

Anthony said...

We should tell them that it offends us and they should stop. If they say it shouldn't bother them ask them if you could use their mothers name as a cuss word and if they say no then tell them that you don't appreciate when they use your saviors name as one. The point of my post was to say there is a difference between the two religions more than it was about how Christians do nothing about blasphemy

 
Christian Blog Topsites