Monday, January 7, 2008

You're so vain......

.....you probably think your testimonies about you, YOU'RE SO VAIN.

Although I started this blog on a fairly funny note, your testimony and who it focuses upon is a very serious subject. I listened to the testimony of pastor Paul Washer (you can find it on way of the master radio) and instead of him focusing on how horrible he was for the majority of it and just barley mentioning Christ and His saving grace like most testimonies these days are he instead spoke briefly on his sin and spent most of his time on Christ and the Gospel.

Whats your testimony like? I was greatly convicted by this because every time I have shared my testimony it was always about me, me, me and all my sin. everyone knows that we are sinners. Next time you are asked to share your testimony, bring the glory to Jesus Christ and the cross rather than glorifying your past sins.

God bless,
Anthony

No comments:

 
Christian Blog Topsites